Forney 242 Dual MIG Welder
The Forney 242 Dual MIG welder is easy to use with Euro connection for faster torch maintenance, digital meter providing easy setup and dual MIG setup. Applications include light industrial, manufacturing, metal fabrication, maintenance and repair, motorsports and auto body, farm and ranch and schools. Includes 15' ground clamp, 15' MIG gun, and gas hose and regulator. Features a larger cabinet for easy access to 4" (1-2 lbs.) and 8" (10-11 lbs.) spools, upgraded cast aluminum wire drive system and geared idler and drive roll with better de-spooler.
* Dimensions: 31" x 35-3/4" x 16-1/2"
* Weight: 190 lbs. (86.18 kilograms (kg))
* Wire diameter range: Up to .045"
* Duty cycle: 60% @ 155 AMPs
* Input power: 230-volt
* Amperage range: 240 AMP
* Plate thickness range: 24-gauge - 3/8"
* Two Euro connectors, one dedicated for a spool gun
* Integrated wheels and heavy-duty casters
* Fold down door for easy access
* Torch with built in strain relief
* Ability to weld spray transfer with .035" wire
* Slope and burn back controls
* Welds aluminum and steel with the flip of a switch
* Warranty: Protected under our industry leading 5/3/1 warranty