Forney 210 MIG Welder
The Forney 210 MIG welder is a versatile machine for farms, automotive, boats, general fabrication and repair welding. This machine is MIG ready with regulator and gas hose. The Forney 210 MIG machine offers quality features like spool gun capability, quick disconnect torch, 10' (3.05 meters) gun/torch, 15' (4.57 meters) power cord, aluminum wire feed and drive system, cable wrap, versatile despooler and large cabinet with easy spool access. Quality metal cabinet with no assembly required, improved spool access, more space inside and fold up door. The quality, performance, and value of this machine will impress!
* Dimensions: 16" x 27.13" x 11.63"
* Weight: 86 lbs. (39.01 kilograms (kg))
* Flowmeter and gas hose included
* Standard U.S. gas hose setup
* Processes: MIG (GMAW), Flux Cored (FCAW)
* Input power: 230-volt
* Maximum output: 210 AMPs
* Welding material thickness: 24-gauge to 3/8"
* Acceptable spool sizes: 4" and 8"
* Acceptable wire diameters: .024" to .035"
* Warranty: Protected under our industry leading 5/3/1 warranty