Forney Easy Weld 20 P Plasma Cutter
The Forney Easy Weld 20 P plasma cutter is easy to use, portable and generator friendly. Ideal for sheet metal to thin plate cutting and auto body, farm and ranch, HVAC, plumbing and contractor work. Includes 13' cutting torch, 8' ground clamp, 20A-15A adapter, 1 additional electrode and 1 additional nozzle. Features integrated air pressure regulator and dryer, drag torch technology and 3 diagnostic LED lights!
* Dimensions: 15.125" x 8.125" x 12"
* Weight: 21.5 lbs.
* High duty cycle and cutting capacity
* 20 AMP output
* Cuts up to 1/4” of mild steel
* 120-volt input power (20A/15A)
* Air compressor required (not included)
* Duty cycle: 35% @ 20A
Recommended Accessories and Consumables:
* Electrodes and Tips: 85392 and 85755
* PT25 Plasma Tip, 20-30 Amps: 85414
* Shield Cup: 85394
* Swirl Ring: 85393
* Consumable Kit: 85674